Do your research before buying in.
Cryptocurrencies are highly experimental and easy to lose.
There’s also a ton of scams and copycats.
And don’t buy at all time highs!
For my pages I recommend beginning with
For something completely different check out Special Issue | 11-Dimensional Brain Topology Discovered.
I sponsored a project: Special Issue | Dubloonz (DBZ), GhostKat dApp Launch Tutorial
And I’m designing my own (and need help): InfauxByte | Roots
And here’s a Deep Learning and Graphics project on github I’m working on, it’s open to anybody who can or wants to contribute: CapsNet for Graphics Rendering Optimization
- The Power of the Blockchain – Siraj Raval
- What is an Initial Coin Offering? – Siraj Raval
- 19 Industries the Blockchain Will Disrupt
- 17 Blockchain Applications That Are Transforming Society
- Hyperbitcoinization – Keiser Report
- Decentralized Planning (Economics) Wiki
- Bitcoin and the Three Laws of Robotics
- The Cryptoeconomic way – Vitalik Buterin
- List of Trade-able Cryptocurrencies
- Initial Coin Offerings – Keiser Report
- Bitcoin’s Getting Started Guide
- Beginner’s Trading Guide
- Exchange Guide
- Wallet Guide
- Exchange Bitcoins to Cash (US, Canada, Europe, and Australia)
- How to Sell Bitcoin – Coindesk
- 13 Stock Chart Patterns
- Cryptocurrency Trading Lingo
- Botnet trading
The scale of crypto scams are insane.
- Brave New Coin
- CryptoCoin Charts
- TradingView (Trader social media)
- Bittrex (I use this one)
- Poloniex (I also use this one)
- Bittylicious (UK)
- BTCC (Hong Kong)
- BTER (China)
- OKCoin (China)
- Huobi (China)
- More Exchanges